The Things We Offer
From 2003 till date, Drug Rehab Wakefield has been offering medical care to alcohol and drug addicts. Our experience is extensive as a result of helping scores fighting forms of substance abuse.
The Work That We Do
The United Kingdom Substance Misuse Service is given by Drug Rehab Wakefield. We utilise an incorporated model that joins peer bolster, psychosocial intercessions and phenomenal clinical care at each phase of an individual's recuperation journey. We support recovery by providing true patient cantered care which we hope will assist people in maintaining abstinence throughout the rest of their lived.
To accomplish our vision, we
- Offering an unparalleled level of excellence in every stage of service starting with diagnosis, to the recommendation for treatment.
- Make ourselves a presence in the community by having treatment centres close to where people live.
- Trust that incredible basic care is vital for restoration and develop powerful associations with local GPs, Community Pharmacists and partners from the more extensive treatment system.
- Concentrate on the complexities and after-effects of addiction to develop a treatment plan that is based on facts and evidence.
- Make recovery achievable and in reach by implementing peer support and Mutual Aid.
- Are an individual from SMART Recovery.
- Know that the support and guidance of family and caregivers is essential and provide them with support and guidance.
- Links with what is accessible and fill the breaches that we discover.
Please reach us on 0800 772 3971, to find out more info about Drug Rehab Wakefield's Addiction services.
For Service Users
Please look at our Patient Information leaflet to get more info regarding how we can offer you support for the entire duration of your recovery.
Refer to our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine for info regarding the Opioid Substitution Treatments (OST) that are available.